INVEST IN NEEMRANA GATEWAY PLOT& MULTIPLY YOUR MONEY.
PLOT SIZES:120 SQYD, 178 SQYD, 235 SQYD, 250 SQYD, 300 SQYD,350 SQYD.
DMIC–AN OVER VIEW
Delhi- Mumbai Industrial corridor(DMIC) is a mega infra-structure project of USD 90 billion with the fininancial & technical aids from Japan, Covering and overcall length of 1483 KMs between the political capital and the business capital of India, i.e. Delhi and Mumbai .A MOU was signed in December 2006 between Vice Minister, Ministry of Economy , Trade and Industry (METI) Of Government of Japan and Secreatary, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion(DIPP).
Finally Government of India has announced established of the Multi- Modal High Axle Load Dedicated freighgt Corridor (DFC) between Delhi and Mumbai ,Covering an overall lennth of 1483 km and passing through the six states – U.P, NCR of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharastra , with end terminal at Dadri in the National Capital Region of Delhi and Jawaharlal Nehru Port near Mumbai. Distribution of length of the corridor indicates that Rajasthan (39%) and Gujrat (38%) together constitute 77% of the total length of the alignment of freight corridor followed by Haryana and Maharastra 10% each and Uttar Pradesh and National Capital Region of Delhi 1.5% of total length each.
In Rajasthan, Shahjahanpur- Neemarana- Behror Investment Region , in North- Eastern Rajasthan, would be loacated within 50km from the alignment of Dedicated freight Corridor. This region also falls under the National Capital Region of Delhi and is on the National Highway No.8 which forms part of the Goldenn Quadrilateral. Government of Rajasthan has set out ambitious plans for the region by developing a Global City, to be spread over 40,000 Acres, between Shahjahanpur, Neemrana and Behror and expected to cater to Million Population.
Feeder Road Links: In case of feeder road linkages connecting the identified investment region with NHDP,DFC corridors and Hinterland includes following development proposals: Connectivity to NH-8,the Golden Quadrilateral Corridor, Augmentation of Rewari-Alwar- Bharatpur linkages, Development of requisite grade separators/flyovers/interchanges and underpasses along the National Highway/ State Highway ad access roads for uninterrupted freight and passenger movement to the region would also be included in the development of feeder links.
Feeder Rail Links: Connectivity to the Western Dedicated Freight Corridor through exclusive siding, Development of Feeder Rail links also includes construction of underpasses wherever required so as to avoid level crossing, Development of Regional MRTS Linkage between Delhi, Manesar and Neemrana.
SNB- Gaining Eminence
• Besides industrial & residential mega growth in SNB, Neemrana would soon be having its own airport in the name of Greenfield Airport. Apart from Neemrana Fort, which is already a landmark hotel Neemrana, two more International Five StarHostels are proposed to come up Also, giving impets to the education sector, an Aeronautical Engineering College is also coming up: the town already has an engineering college.
The industrial boom witnessed by the town has led to astrong growth in the residential sector too. With all the industrial development around, Neemrana – Behror is inching close to a housingboom. The are offers investors a potentialsector to invest in with high capital returns. Neemarana-Behroor is geared for quantum growth in residential property development to match the booming commercial market. Investors in Neemrana-Behror real estate can expact goodreturns on their investment in the next couple of yerars.
• A Global City is planned and all set for development is Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror on 40,000 acres of land and will house about a million people. The Blobal City would have cluster cities within – the Cyber City, Medicity Knowledge City, Bio-diversity Park, a Dry Port City and an airport facility. All the cluster cities would be self contained with residential and commercial spaces. RIICO is also putting up large industrial estates extending 2000 acres called Neemrana Phase III
The industrial estates are drawing industry majors to set up their manufacturing facilities here. Liberty Whitewar Hero Honda, Pallavi Copper Pipes and AMD Metplast are setting up their units, while facilities of Parle, Ginni and Rochee Breweries etc. Are already operational, Japanese automobile giant Nissan also plans to set a manufacturing unit in Neemrana. Ansal API will set up a Rs. 6553 crore multi-product SEZ in Neemrana, over an area of 2500 acres. The real market in Neemrana has been encouraged by the entry of these large corporate.
For any further query feel free to be in touch on the mentioned nos.